Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hair Candy For The Nappy and The Silky

Hey Beautiful Bosom's and Happy Holidays!

It is Christmas Eve(the night before my bday...yes I must plug myself lol) and since I have been back on my natural hair journey I have been doing really cool things with my hair and spending a lot of time with it! You know that bonding period :).So in these beginning stages I have two blog sites that are simply the best, CurlyNikki.com and bglhonline.com,these sites are absolutely remarkable!

Down to the hair candy! So I am rocking a TWA(teeny weeny afro) at the moment and cute hair candy makes for a cute, sassy, dainty, and sophisticated hairstyle.
While I was browsing Curly Nikki's site I stumbled across, what I consider, the most magnificent and intricate piece of hair candy! TADAAA! I fell in love!

I snooped around a little more and found a great site for hair candy...some of you ladies may feel that the prices of these hair accessories are a bit much but it wouldn't hurt to treat your hair to a few tasty sweets every once in a while!

So head on over to Andreasbeau.com and shop...or window shop, for nice treats to spice or refresh your staple hair style!

Peace, Love, and Hair Candy!



Have a Merry Christmas and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment